Preparation & Cooking Time: 45 mins
- 5 pcs button mushroom (Can) (slice)
- 4 pcs dried Chinese mushroom (soak & slice)
- 1 tube egg tofu (wash & slice)
- 200g minced pork
- Garlic (chop)
- Light soy sauce
- Dark soy sauce
- Oyster sauce
- Mirin (can replace with Shaoxing wine)
- Cooking oil
- Seasoning powder
Step by Step Cooking Method
- Marinate dry mushroom with 1 tbsp oyster sauce and 1 tbsp light soy sauce and set aside
- Marinate minced pork with 1 tsp cornflour, 1 tbsp mirin, 1 tbsp oyster sauce, 1 tbsp light soy sauce, a dash of pepper.
- Heat up wok with 2 tbsp cooking oil and pan-fried the egg tofu then set aside.
- Heat up wok with 2 tbsp cooking oil and sautee the chopped garlic, add in the marinated mushroom and cut button mushroom & stir fry for a min then add in the marinated minced pork & continue to stir fry.
- Add in 2 tsp seasoning powder, 1 tsp oyster sauce, 1 tbsp light soy sauce, 1 tsp sugar and mix well. Add in abt 100ml water mix with 0.5 tsp dark soy sauce and let it simmer a min.
- Separately, on a bowl add in 20ml water, 2 tsp cornflour, and mix well then pour into the wok and stir fry for a min
- Scoop up the mixture and put on the plate, add in your pan-fried tofu. Ready to serve
Recipe by Mummy Lena, mum of 2 boys