Preparation Time: 10-min
- 1 can of stewed pork (256g)
- 5 cloves of garlic (chopped)
- Beehoon (for 5 servings)
- 1 cup of chicken broth
- Pinch of salt
- 1 bunch Caixin (cut)
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup of bean sprout
- Cooking oil
Step-by-Step Cooking Method
- Soak the beehoon in a pot of water until it’s soft then set aside.
- Heat up the wok, add in the cooking oil and chopped garlic followed by the cut caixin and stir fry. Sprinkle some salt.
- Add-in a teaspoon of seasoning powder and continue to stir fry. Once cooked, set aside
- Heat up the wok, beat the eggs and stir-fry. Once cooked, set aside.
- Heat up the wok, add in cooking oil and the remaining chopped garlic followed by the beehoon.
- Toss the beehoon using a pair of chopsticks. Slowly add in the chicken broth and 2 tbsp of light soya sauce and toss again. Now add in the bean sprout and continue to toss until the texture of the beehoon is soft yet springy.
- Add in the can of stewed pork, toss the beehoon then add in the cooked caixin and the fried eggs and mix well.
- Serve hot
Contributed by Lena Soh, mum of 2